5240 Lankershim Blvd.
North Hollywood, CA 91601
- Parking lot is located at 11144 Weddington St. (one block North of the theatre) on the south side of the street.
THE LOT IS ALSO LABELED "5250 PARKING".
- Cost is $2.25 for 3.5 hours with a theatre validation and $1.75 each 15 minutes thereafter.
The Laemmle NoHo 7 Theatre opened on Wednesday, December 21, 2011 in the newly revitalized North Hollywood Arts district. The venue features stadium-style auditoriums, comfortable rocker seats with extra leg room, state-of-the-art digital projection and wall-to-wall screens. Also, a first for Laemmle Theatres, the box office is inside the lobby so patrons can order tickets in comfort, protected from the elements. The METRO Red Line brings you within two blocks of the NoHo 7 and with dozens of dining options within walking distance, it's a great destination for dinner and a movie! If you haven’t been to North Hollywood lately, it’s worth the trip.
(For all films except special engagements, series, festivals & screenings):
Laemmle Premiere Card holders get $3 off every ticket (except Senior Weekday and Student Sunday tickets), 20% of concessions, and more. Click here for details.
Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Holidays:
Adult General Admission : $14.00
Child 11 & Under : $11.00
Senior 62 & Over : $11.00
Bargain Price* : $11.00 (for films that start prior to 2pm)
Adult General Admission : $12.50
Child 11 & Under : $9.50
Senior 62 & Over : $9.50
Bargain Price* : $9.50 (for films that start prior to 6pm)
Senior Weekdays (62 & Over) :
Mon - Fri for films that start before 6pm: $6
For films that start before Noon: $9
For films that start after 6pm, with Current Student ID: $9
Culture Vulture Series:
Adult General Admission : $16.00
Senior 62 & Over / Child 11 & Under : $13.00
Adult General Admission : $12.00
Senior 62 & Over / Child 11 & Under : $9.00
Anniversary Classics Series:
All Tickets: $14.00
*SPECIAL ENGAGEMENT (SE) or NON-STANDARD PRICING (NSP): denotes a special engagement, please contact the theatre for pricing
For a full list of Laemmle Discount Programs, click here.
• Senior Weekdays: Seniors 62 & Over, $6 for all films that start before 6pm Monday - Friday.
• Student Sunday Nights: Students, $9 for all films that start after 6 p.m. on Sundays, must display valid student ID at the Box Office
* Discount pricing does not apply to any film that as the "Special Pricing" (SP) icon.
• Complimentary assistive listening devices available at the box office. A driver's license or state ID is required as deposit.
• Disabled seating and accessible restrooms are available.
The theater is located on Lankershim Blvd. between Magnolia and Chandler. From the 101 Freeway (heading North), the the Tujunga exit. Make a right on Tujunga to Magnolia blvd. Make a right on Magnolia and then left on Lankershim. Theatre will be on your right. From the 134 Freeway (heading West) take the Lankershim exit and turn right (North). Theatre will be just past Magnolia on right side of the street.
Parking structure is located at 11144 Weddington St. next to the Art Institute. NOTE: THE LOT IS ALSO LABELED "5250 PARKING"). With a Laemmle validation, parking is $2 for 3.5 hours and $1.25 ea. 15 minutes thereafter.
- The Federal Bar, 5303 Lankershim Blvd.
- Pitfire Artisan Pizza, 5211 Lankershim Blvd.
- Republic of Pie, 11118 Magnolia Blvd.
- Vicious Dogs, 5231 Lankershim Blvd.
- The Brickyard Pub, 11130 Magnolia Blvd.
- Lotus Vegan, 4715 Lankershim Blvd.
- Original Thai, 11363 Riverside Dr.
- Chiba Sushi, 11713 Saticoy St.