Town Center 5
17200 Ventura Blvd.
Encino, CA 91316
From the 101 frwy exit White Oak or Balboa Blvd. Head South from the frwy. make a Left (from White Oak), right (from Balboa) onto Ventura Blvd. The theatre is located downstairs in the Encino Town Center (ETC) Mall on the South side of Ventura Blvd.
Parking is free for customers of the Encino Town Center Mall and surrounds the complex. Undergroung parking is also available.
Laemmle took over operations over what was then called the Town and Country Cinemas in September 1979. The first three films we played were “Picnic at Hanging Rock”, “Wifemistress” and “Richard Pryor: Live in Concert”. Originally a tri-plex, in 1993 the theater was converted into five screens by splitting the big house and acquiring an adjacent retail space. Around the same time the Town and Country Mall changed its name to the Town Center.
(For all films except special engagements, series, festivals & screenings):
Laemmle Premiere Card holders get $3 off every ticket (except Senior Weekday and Student Sunday tickets), 20% of concessions, and more. Click here for details.
Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Holidays:
Adult General Admission : $14.00
Child 11 & Under : $11.00
Senior 62 & Over : $11.00
Bargain Price* : $11.00 (for films that start prior to 2pm)
Adult General Admission : $12.50
Child 11 & Under : $9.50
Senior 62 & Over : $9.50
Bargain Price* : $9.50 (for films that start prior to 6pm)
Senior Weekdays (62 & Over) :
Mon - Fri for films that start before 6pm: $6
For films that start before Noon: $9
For films that start after 6pm, with Current Student ID: $9
Culture Vulture Series:
Adult General Admission : $16.00
Senior 62 & Over / Child 11 & Under : $13.00
Adult General Admission : $12.00
Senior 62 & Over / Child 11 & Under : $9.00
Anniversary Classics Series:
All Tickets: $14.00
*SPECIAL ENGAGEMENT (SE) or NON-STANDARD PRICING (NSP): denotes a special engagement, please contact the theatre for pricing
For a full list of Laemmle Discount Programs, click here.
• Senior Weekdays: Seniors 62 & Over, $6 for all films that start before 6pm Monday - Friday.
• Student Sunday Nights: Students, $9 for all films that start after 6 p.m. on Sundays, must display valid student ID at the Box Office
* Discount pricing does not apply to any film that as the "Special Pricing" (SP) icon.
• Complimentary assistive listening devices available at the box office. Driver's License or State ID required for deposit.
• Disabled seating and accessible restrooms available.
From the 101 frwy exit White Oak or Balboa Blvd. Head South from the frwy. make a Left (from White Oak), right (from Balboa) onto Ventura Blvd. The theatre is located downstairs in the Encino Town Center Mall on the South side of Ventura Blvd.
Parking is free for patrons in the Encino Town Center lot. Ground level and underground parking are both available.
Inside the Town Center Mall at 17200 Ventura Blvd.
- More Than Waffles
- Hook'd on Fish
- The Spot (Hookah Lounge)
- Alcazar (Middle East), 17239 Ventura Blvd.
- The Habit Burger Grill, 17132 Ventura Blvd.
- Chili's, 17240 Ventura Blvd.
- Daphnes Greek Cafe, 17136 Ventura Blvd.